Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia is the only practice in the metro region dedicated to pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus. Our mission is to provide patients and their families with an unparalleled healthcare experience from the first contact with the practice through treatment. Dr. Lipsky and his team believe that children and their families should be served in a pediatric environment that understands and addresses the needs of children, families and adults with eye misalignment.
Dr. Stephen Lipsky founded Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia in 2020 after almost three decades in Ophthalmology. Dr. Lipsky recognizes that pediatric patients are not just tiny adults and that the entire experience needs to be tailored to the pediatric patient and the patient’s family. This includes staff who understand the stress and worry of potential of eye problems in children. It also includes having a facility that is inviting and welcoming to children, making them feel comfortable. Lastly, a seamless interface with your child’s pediatrician is vital to assuring prompt diagnosis and treatment of pediatric eye disease.
Mission / Vision / Values
Mission: (Why we exist)
To provide specialized eye care for children and correct strabismus of all ages.
Vision: (where we are going)
Best care for a lifetime of better vision and alignment.
- Excellence: To be the best source for pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus care through continued efforts to improve our skills, knowledge and team.
- Kids First: To make sure children come first by striving to make this the best experience possible at a doctor’s office.
- Parents as Partners: We will work with parents to empower them to be part of the decision making process for their child through education, informative materials and conversation, all the while being attentive to the emotional toll of a potential vision problem.
- Straight eyes at any age: You are never too old to attempt to eliminate the misalignment of your eyes or your double vision.
- Team building: Having a team that works together to make sure each day is fun, rewarding and chance to grow long term.
The staff at Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia is dedicated to providing the best experience for children and their families. We have decades of experience addressing and treating the specialized eye care needs of children from birth to adulthood. Adults with strabismus, eye misalignment and double vision will find our expertise in handling these problems reassuring and supportive.
- Joined the Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia Team in February 2020
- Kristy’s favorite site in Atlanta is The Georgia Aquarium
- Her hobbies include reading, hiking, and spending time with her family
- Her favorite part of working at CEC: “Knowing I will never have a boring day working with kids!”
- Joined the Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in February 2020
- Mariah’s favorite site in Atlanta is Sweetwater Creek State Park
- Her hobbies include exercising and discovering new restaurants!
- Her favorite part of working at CEC: “Melting at the sight of how adorable the little babies with tiny glasses are, and being able to make a difference in their everyday lives.”
- Joined the Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in January 2020
- Renada’s favorite site in Atlanta is the Skyview Ferris Wheel
- Her favorite things to do in her sparetime are walking her dog, reading or listening to good fiction, and re-watching TV shows
- Her favorite part of working at CEC: “The kids make it fun everyday!”
- Joined the Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in February 2021
- Morgan’s favorite spot in Atlanta is Andretti Indoor Karting and Games
- Her hobbies are reading, trying new restaurants, and going for long walks
- Her favorite part of working at CEC: “Hearing the people say how much they love our team.”
- Joined the Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in October 2020
- Chris’s favorite sites in Atlanta are Grant Park, Piedmont Park, Woodruff Arts Center, and Fernbank Museum
- His hobbies are reading for pleasure, baking, hiking, playing cards, and watching indie and foreign films
- His favorite part of working at CEC: “Working with such a happy and friendly team! Also interacting with appreciative parents.”
- Joined Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in August 2020
- Jenny’s favorite site in Atlanta is Ponce City Market
- Her hobbies include going to the park and enjoying Mexican cuisine
- Jenny graduated from the University of Georgia in May 2020! Go Dawgs!
- Joined Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in August 2020
- Taylor’s favorite site in Georgia is Sanford Stadium
- Her hobbies include hiking and enjoying Mexican cuisine
- Taylor is a 2020 graduate from the University of Georgia!
- Joined Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in July 2021
- Melissa’s favorite places in Atlanta are the Georgia Aquarium, High Museum of Art and anywhere with good food
- Her hobbies are watching football, trying new food, and spending time with her dog
- Her favorite part of working at CEC: “Working with such an amazing and compassionate team/seeing the cutest kids”
- Joined Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in January 2020
- Karyn’s favorite site in Atlanta: Any new restaurant
- Her hobbies are spending time with her family, exercising and reading
- Her favorite part of working at CEC: “Working together with the exceptional CEC team!”
- Joined Children’s Eye Care + Surgery of Georgia team in September 2021
- Haley’s favorite site in Atlanta: Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Her hobbies are watching UGA football, reading, and playing with her dogs
- Her favorite part of working at CEC: “Working with the kids and the reaction kids have when they see the movie room!”
Virtual Office Tour
Please enjoy a virtual tour of our flagship office location!
Request an Appointment
Please select PATIENT or PEDIATRICIAN links below or Email: email@example.com
The links below are not for emergency appointments. Please call the office for emergent issues.
If you have access to previous records from your eye doctor, previous eye surgery, or other records such as CT/MRI please make all efforts to gather those well before your appointment and bring them with you. Gathering information ahead of time will make it much easier for Dr. Lipsky and the staff to address your concerns well ahead of your visit with us.
Contact & Directions
Dr. Stephen Lipsky has dedicated his career to the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric eye disease and adult strabismus. He and a dedicated team have launched an entire practice dedicated to his specialty. We are excited to bring our practice to the thriving area of Peachtree Corners and The Forum. Come visit us for eye care and stay and enjoy all the shops and restaurants available in The Forum, including Trader Joe’s!
”Dr Lipsky is an excellent doctor. He performed surgery on my husband for misalignment of one of his eyes. We were very pleased with the results and would recommend him to anyone that needs the best doctor in town!Georgia - June, 2019